Following the controlled and phased easing of lockdown, OryxAlign has taken important steps to implement certain health and safety measures which will allow for the continued delivery of our on-site and in-office services.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 secure workspace or work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk
We continue to monitor and evaluate the situation to ensure that we are taking appropriate actions. If you have any questions, please get in touch with the team at OryxAlign or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.