Purpose of the Role
To generate new business sales for the company by selling our technology products and/or services via calling, networking, or other means of lead generation.
Specific Skills & Knowledge Required
- A comprehensive understanding & experience within the technology services sector.
- An understanding of current technologies (Cloud services, Data Management, Security, Managed Support, Virtualisation, and Connectivity)
- Proven solution sales and consultancy experience
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Work on opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
Management & Research
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
- Forecast sales targets
- Track and record activity on accounts and close deals to meet targets
- Understanding of the company’s people and capabilities
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continue to enhance the company’s performance
Other Skills & Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- Private medical
- Group pension (3% contributor)
- Life insurance
- Annual incentive trip (subject to target achievement)