We are looking for a skilled accounts receivable clerk to join our busy and friendly Finance team. The role consists of take on all Accounts Receivable duties, as well as provide support to the finance department when required.
Please note this is a maternity cover contract for 12 months, to start in mid-July.
What you will be doing:
- Issuing and sending ad hoc sales invoices to customers
- Creating, managing & updating managed service contracts
- Issuing the monthly recurring invoices for managed service customers
- Updating & reconciling the sales ledger with incoming & outgoing payments
- Managing the direct debit process for customers
- Sending customer statements & doing debt collection
- Answering customer queries via email and telephone
- Managing the AR mailbox, categorising and forwarding any mail to appropriate staff member and responding to queries
- Support the finance function of the business as required
- Liaising with other departments to complete above duties
- Various ad hoc related tasks as required
- Experience in debt collection and liaising with challenging clients
- Desirable – experience with Sage 200 accounting software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner & able to work independently
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Very strong written and spoken English
Due to the high levels of interest in the vacancy, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all submissions. If you have not heard from OryxAlign regarding your application within 14 days please assume that, in this instance, you have been unsuccessful.