Every year our team step away from their desks to attend our coveted Annual Achievement and Recognition Awards. This year’s Annual Awards took place on Friday, 30th November, and what a cracking night it was. Team OryxAlign were on top form as there was plenty to celebrate, not that we ever need an excuse to enjoy each others company.
At OryxAlign we are extremely proud of the attributes our team players possess, and it truly reflects in the projects and work we do each day. Our awards night demonstrates the individual achievements, contributions, and performance of our team.
This year’s winners were as follows:
1. Best sense of humour & funniest was won by Peter Schwartz
2. Most fashionable & best dressed was won by Michelle Cowan
3. Best Service Desk engineer was won by Ollie Beswick & Matt Curran
4. Best NOC engineer was won by Sam Bricenio
5. Best Project & Onsite engineer, was won by James Abbotson-Hill
6. Best operational/administrative support was won by Claire Griffin
7. Team player of the year was won by Mark Waldmeyer
8. OryxAlign Employee of the year 2018, was won by Ali Ball
A huge congratulations to all our winners!
There has been some extremely impressive work and commitment from all our winners, but collectively, and working as a team, OryxAlign continue to thrive and excel.Back to List