OryxAlign is a thriving, vibrant and mature managed technology services provider, offering comprehensive support and infrastructure solutions to a diverse client base of long standing, sizeable customers with whom we share an intimate relationship.
We promote a culture where dedication and hard work is rewarded, where diligence, trust, loyalty and commitment remain central to our ethos, and where self-discipline and the pursuit of excellence sets us apart from our competition. OryxAlign is a “work hard, play hard” and transparent place to work and we encourage all our employees to support and help each other when needed, as well as to have the self-confidence to seize the initiative when necessary.
We are an industry accredited and vendor agnostic technology services provider with strategic partnerships with most of the leading technology vendors such as Microsoft, VMware, CISCO, HP, Dell, Mimecast, Watchful, Lenovo, EMC & Aerohive.
OUR CORE VALUE PROPOSITIONS
- Removing our clients’ pain by delivering efficient, practical, affordable and assured managed technology services.
- Protecting our clients’ corporate data and ensure its availability using our industry leading data management applications and dispersed UK datacentre infrastructure.
- To increase our clients’ operational efficiency and in turn profitability through the adoption of the correct technology to run their business.
- Providing a responsive, personal, effective, accurate & caring service which is scalable in order to grow with our clients.
- Providing world class, proven tools, techniques and standards to deliver our managed support service.
- Providing unlimited technology support & administration to our managed support clients as well as onsite engineering consultancy which can be tailored to meet each client’s individual needs.
- Promoting a culture where we are seen to work as our clients’ IT partner, not as an outsourced provider.
Our clients are located throughout the UK and internationally and include leading retail brands, financial services institutions, multi-tenanted estates, media production companies, manufacturing companies, charities, and professional services organisations.